Saturday, February 26, 2005

My Knight in Shining Blue Armor: NyQuil

I would like to take a moment to thank the makers of Nyquil. If it were possible, I do believe I would kiss them right on the mouth. I have been really sick for the last few days. Quite frankly, without the NyQuil, I am not sure I would have made it through. I followed a strict schedule the last three days. Get up (bad idea), do a shot of NyQuil, go back to bed. Nothing like the tasty green death flavor of NyQuil to get you going. or not. I have never found a medicine - a legal one anyway - that has the effect of NyQuil. I have a swig and then I am waking up many hours later. Still feel ill? Repeat step one until you are ready to face the light of day. Today, I woke up and didn't feel like that Boa Constrictor still had a death grip on my rib cage, the pesky little tickle in my throat is gone, the sadistic creature twirling my stomache around has stopped his lunacy, and I am not feeling like I am living in the hottest desert in the freaking world. So, thank you, NyQuil, for saving me one more time from actually having to suffer through a sickness rather than sleeping through it.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

My poor dearest stepmummy. I, too, love Nyquil, though I admit I use it more for it's special brand of knocking-your-ass-out than it's healing properties. When you need to sleep, nothing's better than Nyquil.

Hey, maybe I have a future in the slogans industry...