Thursday, December 29, 2005

Things I've Learned This Week (That I Didn't Want to Know)

1. A really wet bird will shake like a dog regardless of my proximity.

2. A small eel will go after it's "prey" just as quickly and as fiercely as a large one.

3. My toe can take the weight of a large box falling on it without breaking.

4. The cats really are trying to kill me.

5. I am definitely allergic to Long-Tentacle Anemones.

6. Some children don't want to wear socks.

7. A Bic lighter will work one hour after it has been dropped into an aquarium of saltwater.

8. Fish are very curious about Bic lighters.

9. Large puppies can bite very hard.

10. I can keep a secret - a really good one - even though I want to POP!

11. People that shop near Christmas day, whether before or after - are very crabby.

12. A wayward shell on the floor can indeed be a former aquarium tenant.

13. I can be violently ill moments after feeling great.

14. I can't carry two 12 packs of Coke and a bag of groceries at the same time.

15. "When hillbillies come to town, they like to make a day of it". (Very odd couple, indeed)

No comments: