Thursday, March 08, 2007

OMG!

My Dearest Ace,

I am sorry to inform you that your mother - my daughter - has become delusional early on in her life. We all knew it would happen, just not so soon. Somehow she has forgotten what a nutty driver her father was. (Sorry, John, but you are) I remember him speeding up just so the other car couldn't pass. I also remember him flying down the mountain just to give me a stroke. Oh, and may I mention him hopping out of the car to wallop someone who had caused him a bit of road rage? So you see, Ace, I was the good driver in the family. The kindly driver that may have offered a friendly wave every now and again. Do not believe these vicious rumors that have been brought forth.

P.S. No matter what nonsense she tells you, she had not done any of these things simply because she was still a pup when I met her. Ask her about the Big Johnson shirt she wanted. Humpf.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Tee hee...