Monday, May 08, 2006

The Extraction

Yes, I went to the dentist today, after my nine weeks of antibiotics. Ok, ok, only two weeks. It just felt like nine weeks. Four pills a day that are the size of a golf ball is not my idea of good times. No matter, it's all over with now. It went pretty well. The new dentist I have is quite good. She only hurt me a little and that's to be expected.

I can feel part of my face now, which is more than I could say a couple of hours ago. I hope I didn't drool too much. Talking is a bit difficult still. Now that the gauze is gone, it's much better. There was enough gauze in my mouth to wrap a severed leg. Sheesh! Clear liquids for 24 hours. Never had a doctor tell me to have a milkshake for dinner. I'll probably just skip it all together rather than risk ice cold stuff getting in there. Eek!

No comments: