Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Oh, America, You've Wounded Me


I, unfortunately, got a little hooked on American Idol this season. There was a great Rocker in the running, you see. One, I was certain, had what it takes.

But he was voted off tonight. How I will never understand. The remaining three are inferior to Chris. In many reagrds, this has taught me why I don't get into these shows. I am only annoyed in the end. The many Chris fans will still buy his new CD, not a CD from one of the cheesy people remaining. We know there will be one. I am sure it will have a great deal of success, because he can sing. You have failed today, America. You could have made the BEST singer a winner. Instead you decided to reward one that has failed to remember her lyrics on more than one occasion, one that can't sing more than one genre of music, and one that likes to flail around the stage. (Granted, that is entertaining, but not helpful if I have a CD rather than DVD.)

Make that CD soon, Chris. I can't wait to hear you sing again!

No comments: